Headquarters: Remote URL:
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
- We’re a simple, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a bootstrapped, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it:
Why Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday
This Role Is For You If…
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
We’re looking for a Product Support Expert to join our team to cover support 8 - 5 PM Tue-Sat EST.
**Your responsibilities will include: **
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers to offer support
- Answering support tickets to help customers and free trials (we use Help Scout)
- On-boarding and setting up new accounts and winning them over from the get-go.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company (we use Basecamp)
- Educating about newly released features and functionality.
- Contributing to our Help Center (help.followupboss.com)
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position specific on-boarding tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
60 Day Targets:
- Actively work in the ticket queue on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls and complete 3 training calls
90 Day Targets:
- Meet or exceed KPI expectations
- Contribute at least 3 documents to the Help Center
- Contribute at least 1 product pitch
- Average Calls per Day
- Average Tickets Per Day (conversations)
- Three Help Articles Per Month (new or update)
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you.
To apply: Submit an application at