Location: Work from home or at the QLess HQ in Pasadena, CA.
Terms of employment: Salaried employee
Length of employment: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
Our mission: Eliminate waiting in line around the planet.
QLess is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, with offices on 6 continents. Our web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to our millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
We are seeking a QA Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software issues.
- Devise and implement test automation strategy for the QLess platform
- Build and run a team of agile QA Engineers
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Previous experience in agile software development and testing on a cross-functional team
- Ability to build and lead a diverse team of top-notch engineers
- Strong history with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery test strategies
- Deep familiarity with best practices in software test automation for web and mobile applications, including API-level testing, performance testing, and load testing
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong problem-solving and failure analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited Vacation Time