Headquarters: Worldwide URL:
The Remote Year People Operations team is responsible for all aspects of our staff experience - from application submission to ongoing career support. We are seeking a Recruiter to help us build an industry-leading recruiting and onboarding process for new Dreamers. The successful candidate will be able to attract first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements while exceeding hiring manager expectations. A rare combination of superb people skills coupled with exceptional detail orientation is a must.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify hiring needs.
- Create a recruiting strategy for each role, inclusive of sourcing strategies, interview guides, and scorecards where appropriate.
- Pre-screen applicant submissions, utilize phone screens and be confident in recommendations for moving candidates through the pipeline.
- Manage the communication flow between candidate and hiring manager.
- Creatively source both active and passive candidates utilizing up-to-date methods & tools.
- Take the lead in managing our ATS Breezy, ensuring jobs, pipelines, and other features are utilized fully based on the needs of each role.
- In consultation with People Operations Business Partners, assist in building and managing a world-class onboarding experience utilizing BambooHR.
- Other duties as assigned by the team as needed.
- 3-5 years as a full-time recruiter
- Preference given to candidates experienced in high-volume environments (10-15 requisitions per month)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field desired
- Experience with BreezyHR or similar Cloud-based Applicant Tracking System
- A background in the travel, hospitality or customer service industry preferred
- Fluency in English required; other languages considered a plus
- Ability to work as a team - this position is an integral part of our People Operations team as a whole, and collaboration with the team is essential
- Organization skills – excellent time management skills, ability to multitask
- Communications skills - ability to handle multiple, constant communication channels; ability to effectively communicate with program teams and with customers directly
- Data skills - amazing attention to detail and confidence in dealing with large amounts of candidate data
- Remote work - able to navigate a fully distributed company across several time zones
To apply: Apply online at