Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA URL:
Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider where we take care of all your needs regarding your website. We run our services on cutting edge technology and take support seriously.
Our German speaking client base is growing steadily and we're looking for a competent support engineer from 9AM to 5PM (CET) with exceptional communication skills who can provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via our support system (we use intercom.io and our own-developed dashboard (MyKinsta) exclusively for these purposes).
- Take ownership of issues reported by customers and see problems through to resolution
- Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Monitor uptime and analyze transactional data using third party analytics tool to resolve more advanced issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Maintain and extend the Kinsta blog and knowledge base
- Native or bilingual in German and completely fluent in English with excellent written communication skills
- WordPress expertise: We only host WordPress and have the best support team in the business (even if we do say so ourselves)
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Linux, NGINX, PHP, and MySQL
Bonus points for the following
- Deep expertise in any (or all) of the following: Linux, NGINX, PHP, and MySQL
- Previous experience in a technical customer service or support role
To apply: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "German speaking Support Engineer"