Headquarters: Annapolis, Maryland URL:
Xcel, a subsidiary of American National Rubber, is a leader in recycled rubber and trusted by the US Government, US Military, and all major automotive companies. We are on a mission to better our planet by massively decreasing waste, through the recycling and repurposing of rubber products for everyday needs, and are seeking individuals who are passionate about the sustainability and well-being of our environment to join our team and help us grow the marketplace for products made with recycled materials. To learn more about us, check us out at https://www.allthingsrubber.com/
Currently, our team is looking for an eCommerce Product Marketing Specialist to lead the development and growth of our product marketing and campaign efforts. Responsible for leading product strategy, campaign evolution and reporting, we are seeking an extremely driven, quick-learning, and detail-oriented individual for a fast growth position on our team!
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales across AMS, Seller Central, AMG, AAP, Walmart Marketplace, Wayfair, Wish, etc. and SEM (i.e. AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
- Strive to provide a better user experience for our customers by utilizing feedback channels to gain further insight on how products could be improved and enhanced to better suit our users
- Identifying and selecting the best channel, medium, or ad-unit for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis (i.e. audience demographics, media usage, ratings, type of content in a given vehicle, etc.)
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across publisher sites
- Using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting platforms to compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Conducting A/B tests across campaign variables (e.g. ads, landing pages, bidding) to reach the best results
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our products while maintaining a strong ROI for marketing budget
- Communicate on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall account health and provide recommendations to enhance performance Collaborate with internal members to ensure the team is in line with the brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Staying informed of eCommerce retail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform updates (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of eCommerce marketing/sales experience is preferred
- 2+ years launching successful products, preferably in an ecommerce retail environment.
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall profit with eCommerce retail, helped a client reach a target CPO/ROAS, having the numbers to back it all up.
- Implemented and ran campaigns to sell on Amazon, Walmart, and eBay.
- AMS, Seller Central, AMG, and AAP experience necessary.
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, above-the-fold, etc.)
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in Media Buying
- Know the basics of media buying from both the client and media buyer’s perspective
- Analytical - able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
- Proactive approach. Takes initiative.
- A drive to be in a position of ownership. This role has the opportunity for rapid growth/promotion for the person who embraces new challenges and finds a way to deliver.
- Experience with AdWords, Power Editor, BingAds, Yahoo Gemini, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Excel, Shopify and/or Photoshop
Compensation DOE (very competitive)
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org