Chorus One builds and operates infrastructure for emerging cryptocurrency and blockchain networks. Our products will help token holders make returns and shape the evolution of decentralized cryptocurrency networks.
The first product is a validator for the Proof-of-Stake Cosmos network. In the medium term, we will operate nodes and run infrastructure on various other cryptocurrency networks.
We are hiring a full-time DevOps engineer to implement and maintain production infrastructure.. This position is a unique opportunity to work with a very experienced team on cutting-edge blockchain networks and information security.
- Design, implement and maintain production systems for cryptocurrency validators. Systems are expected to incorporate signing servers, test networks, validating servers, relaying nodes, key security solutions, monitoring tools and administration tools.
- Implement security policies to ensure that production systems are hardened against external attack.
- Develop a continuous integration and testing pipeline to automatically test and upgrade code bases powering test networks and production validators.
- Setup and operate a Kubernetes and/or Docker Swarm cluster on production and test networks.
- Harden Linux hosts via HIDS policies (e.g., apparmor, SELinux).
The ideal candidate:
- Is able to work independently
- Has prior work experience in a medium sized company or as a DevOps lead in a startup
- Knowledge of AWS, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud based infrastructure
- Experience using automated monitoring tools
- Experience scaling containers both horizontally and vertically.
- Experience working with firewalls, intrusion prevention and intrusion detection systems
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science is a plus,but not strictly needed.
- Competitive salary (70k-110k per year) + equity.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Full-time position.
- Location: Remote, Los Angeles or Berlin.
- Work on cool technology and interesting problems at the intersection of finance, cryptocurrency, information security and blockchain networks.