Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing. To support this growth, Invitae is looking to add a Digital Marketing Lead to our team. The Digital Marketing Lead will drive our online customer acquisition efforts by setting our digital strategy, launching and managing campaigns, optimizing our web assets, using analytics to measure, refine and optimize our performance
What you will do:
- Digital Strategy - Work across stakeholder groups to define and implement our digital lead generation and customer acquisition strategy to help Invitae achieve its growth goals
- Define and execute innovative strategies for scalable client acquisition drawing upon the most cutting edge approaches and tools available
- Work with third party vendors to develop and maintain effective SEO/SEM programs
- Develop and manage a holistic organic social media strategy
- Campaign Management - Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels (Social, Search, Display, and Email) to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Use hypothesis based approaches to test novel targeting and prospecting approaches at low spend levels before scaling to larger spend
- Leverage data to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Website Optimization and Technology - Work with commercial team to our website to maximize lead capture and client acquisition through usability, A/B testing, progressive profiling, personalization, SEO and other approaches
- Work with marketing operations and sales team to ensure high quality leads are generated, nurtured as far as possible and smoothly handed off to sales where appropriate
- Identify and implement new technologies, vendors, processes and approaches that increase digital lead volume
- Measurement and Analytics - Meticulously measure campaign and website performance to understand why campaigns and approaches succeed or fail
- Develop and refine methods to calculate return on investment for campaigns
- Generate analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or order volume improvement
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field or proven quantitative ability
- Expert digital advertising, lead generation, SEO/SEM, and website optimization knowledge. Digital agency experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong data skills a significant plus
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Mixpanel and/or marketing automation essential
- 3-5+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
- HTML and CSS a plus
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on tools and technologies quickly
- Excellent team player capable of working well with many stakeholder groups in a fast paced environment
- Rigorous, detail oriented, creative problem solving mindset to identify root cause of issues, test to validate hypotheses and implement solutions
- Naturally curious, always looking for ways to be at the cutting edge
- Independent, self-starter, who is able to operate with a high degree of autonomy while delivering excellent results
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.