This is a fully remote position and you can work from anywhere in the world.
What You'll Do
- Help the team create and launch new WordPress themes, new layouts for existing themes, as well as landing pages and promotional materials for our products
- Provide updates and maintenance for our existing themes (CSS fixes and so on)
- Think about coding from a dynamic perspective (your HTML will be incorporated into a WordPress theme with options and variable content)
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with front end development
- Extensive experience with PSD to HTML conversions
- Experience with cross browser compatibility
- Experience with mobile/responsive design
- Familiarity with Bootstrap (latest version)
- Excellent attention to detail as your code will be used by thousands of people
- Good communication skills (in English)
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with WordPress and WordPress theme development
- ThemeForest (or other theme shop) experience
- PHP experience
- Extensive jQuery
- Experience in developing WordPress themes and/or plugins
- Knowledge of advanced front end optimisation techniques
Initially the position will be for around 20 hours a week, but could quickly go full-time (40 hours a week) if things go well. We want you to become part of the team (currently 7), and will include you as much as we can in what we do.
To apply: Email email@example.com with a short explanation of your suitability for the role outlining any relevant experience plus why you want it (and a CV if you have one). Also let me know your expected hourly rate/salary. Please include links to your LinkedIn, GitHub etc if applicable.