Successful SAAS company looking for a talented Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. You will be designing and developing the next generation web application. You will be responsible for architecture and development of new features.
- 5 years of commercial Rails experience
- Rails 2 and Rails 5 experience
- HTML5 experience
- Stripe experience
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS, SCSS, and SASS;
- Experience building responsive web pages and an interest in working within the presentation layer.
- Experience with REST/JSON based APIs;
- Practice testing with RSpec;
- Experience with Linux or OSX;
- Experience with modern webservers such as Apache and Nginx.
Perks and Benefits:
- Employer paid medical insurance;
- Flexible time-off and remote work policy;
- Company-paid gym membership;
- Free catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks;
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects