Skills: App Testing, Website Testing, Data Reporting
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States
Type: Full or Part-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
We’re looking for a motivated and communicative QA tester to help with quality assurance of our software products. We’re a fast paced team and frequently push out updates to our users, so thorough and structured testing is a highly important role.
The role will involve frequently testing software and writing reports of issues found on various devices. Tasks will be varied, including testing of websites, Android applications, iOS applications and games.
Technical knowledge, and experience with mobile apps is a plus, but is not required for the role.
- Review and run tests on a wide range of devices and configurations
- Effectively communicate any problems or issues found with tech and support teams
- Use software tools to generate logs and reports
- As we’re a startup, there may be other responsibilities from time-to-time outside of your primary responsibilities (need to be able to “wear many hats”)
- Work for a fast paced and reactive new tech startup
- Globally focused company with an international team
- Flexibility to work remotely, or from our central office in Sacramento, CA
- Open and highly collaborative work environment
- Varied and interesting software testing
- Proficient in English
- Good communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to fill out detailed reports of issues found while following a list of testing instructions
- Ability to use software to generate logs and reports when needed
- Technical knowledge is a plus