Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback. The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We're using what we're great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
- Very early-stage startup, 2 person team, launched a year ago
- Over 100 customers, including industry-leading companies like Flexport, Bench, and Compass
- 100% remote, founders are digital nomads (currently hacking out of Ho Chi Minh)
- We haven't raised any money, we are our own bosses
For more info, check out our blog, team page, or our nomad journey on Instagram.
We're hiring an experienced SaaS content marketer to help us share everything we've learned about building an early-stage SaaS company. Adding value to others will pay dividends in growing our brand, organic traffic, and qualified trial sign-ups. You'll be responsible for driving and executing our entire content strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problems that early-stage SaaS founders and product teams face
- Identify opportunities to add value to these audiences with content (blog posts, video, eBooks, infographics, etc.)
- Execute on those opportunities (quality over quantity)
- Grow our earned, owned, and paid distribution channels
- Help founders with other marketing-related activities like ads, landing pages, and product launches
- You love writing
- You naturally empathize with others and want to help them be successful
- You've published fantastic SaaS content (share it with us!)
- You have experience with marketing channels other than content
- Ideally you've worked in marketing for a SaaS startup
- Salary: $40-60k
- Equity: 1-2%