Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback. The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We're using what we're great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
- Very early-stage startup, 2 person team, launched a year ago
- Over 100 customers, including industry-leading companies like Flexport, Bench, and Compass
- 100% remote, founders are digital nomads (currently hacking out of Ho Chi Minh)
- We haven't raised any money, we are our own bosses
For more info, check out our blog, team page, or our nomad journey on Instagram.
We're hiring a full-stack engineer to help us build Canny. You'll be working alongside founders to make Canny more valuable to its customers, and grow faster.
- Build out new features and integrations to expand our product/market fit
- Improve our funnel to optimize for growth
- Fix bugs, improve UX, and make Canny scale
- Talk to our customers and prospective clients to help out with sales/support and better understand our target audience
- You've built best-in-class products people fall in love with
- You've built rock-solid, scalable infrastructure from the ground up
- Ideally you've worked in startups, even better if at a SaaS startup
- Front-end: React, Redux, Webpack, Sass, ES6
- Back-end: Node, Mongo (mongoose), Isomorphic React
- Hosting: AWS (EC2, CloudFront, S3, ELB)
- Salary: $40-80k
- Equity: 1-2%