Jungle Scout is looking for an intermediate or senior DevOps engineer to join our team on a full-time capacity.
Your Responsibilities would include the following:
- Scale, maintain and improve upon existing systems infrastructure across multiple applications
- Propose, architect and build new and better solutions for our existing infrastructure and infrastructure for new applications
- Streamline our infrastructure analytics systems
- Work on improving deployment procedures across multiple staging and production environments
- Work on optimizing deployment speeds and application performance
- Work on optimizing database performance on both SQL and noSQL databases
- Minimum 3-5 years experience managing, scaling and performance tuning the systems infrastructure and deployment procedures for Rails, Node and/or Django applications
- Experience with managing and scaling deployment systems on Heroku
- Experience with managing and scaling deployment systems on ElasticBeanstalk
- Experience with managing and scaling Docker Applications both for development and production environments.
- Experience working with and performance tuning Postgres and MYSQL databases
- Experience working with an tuning Elasticsearch clusters is considered a huge asset
- Experience working with Redis and Elasticache clusters
- Experience working with AWS DynamoDB is a huge asset
- Experience with various AWS services, including SQS, Lambda, Kinesis, Cloudwatch, S3
- Experience with AWS Redshift, Aurora and/or Athena is an asset
- Experience working with and scaling big data applications is a huge asset
- Docker, Kubernetes experience is an asset
Is this you? If so apply below and give us some more details about yourself and a link to your Github and/or web projects you have contributed to in the past!
This is a Remote position.