This person will be assigned as the primary subject matter expert for one of the Jungle Scout apps. They will report to the Jungle Scout Customer Success Manager.
- Responsible for keeping CS team up to date on new initiatives and training as needed when processes change
- Responsible for keeping the Knowledge Base up to date
- Responsible for being the liaison between the product manager, developers, marketing team and Customer Success team
- Lead the ticket inboxes and responsible for helping customer success team with challenging, product-specific questions
- Responsible for documenting and reporting important customer trends
- Responsible for Facebook messages, posts, being answered in a timely manner in the company tone
- Responsible for making sure we have webinar coverage with an expert
- Responsible for condensing and filtering the feature requests and giving the PM a document of feature requests along with reasoning of why the feature is beneficial to Fetcher customers once a month
This position is remote.