Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland URL: https://www.leadfeeder.com
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Product Designer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely.
As a UI/UX Product Designer you would:
- Design new user interfaces in the Leadfeeder app, both web and mobile.
- Create wireframes and sketches of new ideas and features.
- Work close with our frontend engineers and product manager on UI implementation and user experience.
- Develop the Leadfeeder brand and ensure colours, iconography and typography in our product, website and marketing materials follow same guidelines.
- Work with our product management and customer teams to understand user pain points and find solutions.
We hope you have:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills (English)
- Passion to build products that are visually delightful and easy to use.
- Experience on designing SaaS and business product UI/UX
- Amazing skills with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch. It’s your choice what to use.
- Skills on web technologies: HTML, CSS.
It’s even better if you have:
- Startup experience
- Programming skills
- A degree in product design, visual arts or relevant.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Home Internet subscription
- Fun events with the whole crew
To apply: Apply at