Headquarters: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia URL: www.jibble.io
Jibble Tech is seeking back-end developers with some years of commercial experience, to join their remote development team building a next generation workforce management platform.
We’re growing fast and that’s exactly why we’re looking for an experienced back-end developer to join our team. We work remotely across the globe from our home, coffeeshops and co-working spaces.
- You have at least 4 years of JS experience (Ideally ES6)
- You have at least 1 year of any modern JS F/W experience
- You have at least 2 years experience on NoSQL databases
- You are comfortable with build & deployment tools like NPM scripts/travis etc.
- A working knowledge of TDD is a must
- Some experience of Loopback, Typescript, ES6, MongoDB is a plus
- You have a public github repo that covers the above topics and/or willingness to take a test
As a developer at Jibble you’ll get:
- A good salary.
- A fully remote work environment.
- An experienced development team, we continuously communicate through Slack and Github.
- Flexible work hours and holidays. Work where you want and when you want to be as productive as you can be!
Company Culture Values
- We care greatly about the quality of our work and the product we offer to our customers
- We’re motivated by high NPS scores and customer satisfaction
- We work remotely and we trust each other with their tasks
- We work 35 hours a week. We work only these hours because we work hard and smart
- We strive to be different, to stand-out, innovate and evolve if required
- We focus on metrics and performance
- We don’t care much about titles and help each other outside of our primary responsibilities
Jibble is a cloud-based platform enabling small or large organisations to manage their workforce more efficiently with features like time & attendance tracking for payroll, billing or productivity. The Jibble team work remotely from around the world. The HQ is based in Kuala Lumpur.