15Five · Jan 10th 2018
Headquarters: San Francisco URL:
15Five is a fundamentally new way for businesses to unlock the potential of their entire workforce. Through a lightweight weekly check-in, 15Five delivers everything a manager needs to impact employee engagement and performance, including continuous feedback, objective (OKR) tracking, peer recognition, 1-on-1s, and reviews. Over 1,200 forward-thinking companies on lists like Best Places to Work and INC. 5000 use 15Five to scale their culture and bring out the best in their people.
We are looking for an experienced customer support agent to join our team, part-time. You must be able to work the hours listed below.
Why work with us:
• We’re building a world where organizations help employees thrive in an environment that values their unique strengths.** **
• You can work from anywhere with an internet connection
• Our team is highly intelligent, motivated & loving. We are an absolute pleasure to work with!
** Job Description:**
• Combine technical expertise with customer service to resolve issues via live chat
• Become a 15Five product expert
• Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
• Responsible for building and maintaining awesome relationships with customers
• Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
• Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
• Administrative/data entry tasks, ticket tagging
** Technical Customer Support Responsibilities and Requirements:**
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficiency in tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Gitlab & Intercom
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Language requirements: English fluency (written and spoken)
• Must have stable internet connection and personal laptop
• Background in the software industry preferred
Must be able to work the following hours:
Monday & Friday
5 hours x 2 = 10 hours
Saturday & Sunday
5 hours x 2 = 10 hours
20 hours/week to start.
Offering $20 per hour
We live and work with the following values (please read them). We care deeply about our customers and our culture. If you believe you can add value to our team and you can work the hours listed, please fill out the form below and let us know why you are right for this role. In this letter, please also include examples of times you have exemplified at least 2 of our values (personal or work related).
There is space to grow and increase responsibilities at 15Five if you can prove valuable to our team and mission.
To apply: Follow this link to apply: