Trinity Mobile Networks · Jan 9th 2018
Trinity Mobile Networks is seeking a Network Engineer with a passion for network protocol design and implementation. A successful candidate will have a strong technical background excellent team skills, and relevant experience in the field. They will provide valuable input to the network architecture and software components of our products and will work closely with the team to improve all areas of the design and implementation. Our products and their reach are rapidly growing, so a successful candidate should be flexible, innovative, and dedicated.
Skills & Requirements
• Strong background in network protocol use and design
• Experience with network optimization and debugging
• Software design practices that emphasize simplicity and heavy testing
• Experience writing software using multi-path routing, MPTCP, SCTP, VPNs, and other similar technologies
• Experience building tools and software for the common telecom stack (LTE, CDMA, GSM, RADIUS)
• Experience with low-level networking on smartphones or other embedded platforms
Preference will be given to candidates based in, or willing to relocate to, the US Northeast, especially New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, or Denver. Candidates with prior remote experience will be considered for remote work. Posted salary could vary depending on experience and location.
When applying, please indicate your experience, its relevance to this position, and your interest in Trinity Mobile Networks.