Advant Interactive · Jan 5th 2018
(Long Beach, CA)
We are Advant Interactive, a group of design and developer nerds. We’re a small bunch so far but we have plans for world domination. We’re based in Long Beach, just a Kobe 3-pointer from the beach, and a taxi ride from the heart of LA. We are on the lookout for an individual who seeks a position at the cutting edge of web development. All candidates must work with speed and enjoy sweating over tight deadlines. They must live to code and not be happy until they’ve seen a project through from insemination to birth to that first day at kindergarten.
Who are you? The dude (or dudette) for the role should have a minimum of 4 years in the world of iOS and Android app development, with a portfolio that’s likely to blow our socks off.
Because we live in the virtual world, it does not matter where you reside, as long as you are available during business hours. Still reading?
Can you tick these boxes?
● You have at least 4 years' experience in app development.
● You have a strong understanding of iOS and Android frameworks.
● You have extensive knowledge of iOS, Java, Swift, Objective C, and other languages for iOS and Android app development.
● You can provide us with current examples of your work -- let us know what we can download from the App store.
● You're in the know and stay current on technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
● You care about coding the right way and not taking shortcuts.
● Web development experience is a plus!
● You have experience working with remote teams.
● You possess strong judgment, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
And it goes without saying You can both talk the talk and walk the walk. You have 20:20 vision when it comes to fine details. You consider missing a deadline one of the seven deadly sins. If you’ve gotten this far, you could be just what we’re looking for. Send us your portfolio and we’ll talk.
Job Perks: Work remotely!
Apply: 1. Send us links to your best apps in the App Store/Google Play Store. 2. Let us know your location. 3. Please indicate your freelance hourly rate. 4. Provide your current availability.