RedElastic is seeking a talented Elm Developer on contract to help us deliver the next generation of user experiences to our client. We need a leader to keep us sharp on all corners of front end architecture and development. The role offers a chance to work with the latest technologies an industry leading rate.
- Architect the front-end of our client's website, contributing both code and user experience suggestions
- Contribute to the internal body of knowledge such as design, code, and API documentation
- Enhance our processes and practices for team collaboration around planning, design, and requirements gathering for new product features
- Review all code for correctness, style, and security
- Favour empirical evidence over hunches by using analytics and other methods such as A/B testing to identify the ideal upgrades to platform level code and feature level code
- Coach and mentor our clients' developers, leading by example and embracing the principles of servant leadership
RedElastic is a small company without the bureaucracy of traditional consulting firms. We're very selective about who we hire, and even more selective about the client work we take on. This means you'll have a direct impact on the type of work we do as a team, together. RedElastic is a consulting company started by technologists, for technologists.
The benefits of working at RedElastic:
- Top-shelf compensation (contract basis)
- We will consider fully remote candidates, or you can work in our office Downtown Toronto (your choice!)
- The ability to make a difference without the traditional boundaries of an enterprise role; create unique and compelling solutions without a hint of micromanagement
- Take your career to the next level by participating in conferences, contributing to our blog, or even working on a book with us (well help you achieve your career goals in any way we can)