Headquarters: San Jose, USA & London, England URL:
The role is based remotely and reports to the CEO.
We’re searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to own the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. EveryCloud is a fast growing (17 people currently), remote based, B2B Email SaaS Start-up and much of that growth has come from focused online activities, through building quality website traffic and conversion tactics.
We have recently launched our own free SaaS email monitoring product (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSNIy-De8i4) so the goal of this role is to:
- Acquire free users > Build the audience
- Convert free users and general prospects to our paid Email Security services
- Upsell Customers to additional products
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology and will want to obsess over areas like our on-boarding experience and reddit strategy.
We have a sophisticated in-house CRM system, which enables us to create automated emails, texts and phone calls. We’re on page 1 of Google in the UK / US for highly competitive key words like ‘Spam Filter’ and have created over £10m in leads in the last 12 months. We plan to take our Digital Marketing to the next level with this role, to increase conversion and build more opportunities.
Salary Range $55,000 Per Year
25 Days Holiday Per Year
- Own EveryClouds Digital Marketing results in-line with our objective, strategy and tactics.
- Manage our free and paid on-boarding communication.
- Manage our automated and ad-hoc email campaigns.
- Grow our high quality website traffic numbers and conversion percentages.
- Produce creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
- Work closely with the CEO to launch a new technology and business blog.
- Generate reviews (in-line with targets) for our free and paid products. We’re currently the highest rated Email Filtering product on Spiceworks.com with over 130 five star reviews.
- Analyse all activities and create reports for CEO / COO
- Own the front end of our website. Create and update engaging and informative content.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Analytical thinking and actions. Testing and analysing everything we do.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2B social media.
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- CRM / CRO Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
What We Don’t Need
- Tactical SEO / PPC focus. We have strong SEO skills in house already and options for PPC. What we do need is the tactical efforts here pulling together into an overall strategy.
- Non-goal orientated Social Media. We love Reddit, Linkedin in and another platforms but everything we do should be results focused and tracked, rather than ‘awareness building’.
How to Apply
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "EveryCloud Digital Marketing Manager". Tell us about yourself and why you think you're a good fit for the role, attaching an up-to-date C.V.
To apply: email@example.com