Redox is an engineering-first company, building the future of healthcare information exchange. We're looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join our small and fast-paced team. In this position, you'll be creating the communication platform used by the entire healthcare software developer community.
At Redox, we have a culture of trust, transparency, and tireless personal growth.
Please Apply If You Are:
- Passionate about ensuring the safety and security of our platform and people around the world.
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn.
- Someone who is willing to understand the needs of your colleagues and the needs of the Redox Platform.
- Comfortable building, designing, and improving all aspects of our Platform.
- Experienced in at least one programming language.
- Designing, architecting, and building a first-class security solution with healthcare in mind.
- Improve and automate manual security reviews.
- Implement, overview, and maintain IDS and IPS systems.
- Act as a first responder to security or natural disaster-related incidents.
- Review code on an as-needed basis.
- Design and execute forensic methodologies when reviewing potential security breaches.
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, OpenStack, CloudStack, etc).
- IDS/IPS systems (ThreatStack, AlientVault, Snort, OSSEC, etc).
- Security programs (SOC, HITRUST, PCI, NIST, etc).
- Debugging applications (Perf, Strace, iPerf, etc).
- Healthcare experience is a plus, but not required.