Headquarters: New York, New York URL: www.bucketlisters.com
Bucket Listers is a digital media company and content studio on a mission to inspire people to get out and explore the best of their City, and the World.
We curate the official list of things to do in targeted cities across the world. We help brands and local businesses grow through customized campaigns that drive results.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Exceed monthly goals for total and digital revenue
- Communicate with clients and prospects about current marketing programs. Maintain, optimize, and renew existing campaigns. Identify and close incremental increases in revenue
- Proactively identify new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, referrals, and leads
- Develop imaginative and influential marketing strategies that meet the needs, goals, and objectives of clients and prospects
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Use the company’s CRM and other reporting tools to document sales activity and forecast pipeline
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Report directly to CEO
*Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- BA/BS from an accredited four-year college or university
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Previous experience selling advertising or marketing services highly desirable
- Familiarity with needs-based selling, or a strong service background conducive to understanding client needs
- Proven success of increasing sales in a competitive marketplace
- Strong team player with a track record of collaborating with others to achieve success
- Assertive, goal-oriented, and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure, and work under deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with CRM software
- Deep knowledge of digital media, including news and information websites, social media, search engines, and video. Comfortable explaining to clients and prospects how the growth in digital media impacts their marketing strategies
Position is remote.
Bucket Listers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please email resume and cover letter to Andy@bucketlisters.com
To apply: Send a resume to Andy@bucketlisters.com