Headquarters: Europe URL: https://www.kyero.com
[This is a full-time, fully-remote role - no agencies or recruiters please]
The role :
Product Designers at Kyero care deeply about human-centered design solutions for Kyero.com and its expanding digital strategy. They wear many hats, looking holistically at the end-to-end user experience, and dive deeply into interfaces and user stories.
They collaborate across disciplines, working closely with a team leader, developers, designers and founders. They lead in the company as an advocate for the user, informing product strategy as they deliver exceptional concepting, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs.
- Create immersive, interactive experiences that are frictionless and intuitive, but also human and emotionally compelling.
- Set the vision and tone for user experiences across web, mobile, email, and other digital touch points.
- Intense focus on prototyping, validation, usability tests and iterations to improve interactions, user experience and interface through continuous testing and user feedback.
- Work closely as a t to develop and optimize the web experience, designing with mobile-first and responsive design patterns and providing clear direction on functionality.
What we are looking for:
- You're a great visual designer with an incredible passion for creating impactful web and mobile products.
- You consider brand, user and business needs when designing and have deep levels of empathy with users.
- You love thinking strategically and conceptually as much as you enjoy owning something through to the finish line with high attention to detail.
- You are results driven and you like to run experiments backed up by data. When things go wrong, you learn and further your understanding of the problem..
- You know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to work with low-fi sketches and wireframes.
- Attention to detail. Please make sure your application includes a heading of: "I am detail oriented".
- You’re a proactive problem-solver, natural collaborator, and thoughtful leader.
What your day will look like:
- Quick catch up with engineering team to sync up and plan upcoming tasks.
- Follow up on the results of the currently running A/B test and collaborate with the team to push the design into production.
- Razor sharp focus on a larger design idea and progress on it while keeping the big picture in mind.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Senior Product Designer.
- You must have a deep understanding of the tools and technologies involved in designing digital products.
- You should have proficiency with tools like Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and a knowledge of what is possible in modern web development.
- You should have experience designing fully responsive web experiences for every device and resolution. Experience designing mobile app experiences is a huge plus.
- To be geographically situated in a time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- Team player with clear communication skills.
- To be comfortable and productive working 100% remotely.
Optional, but a major plus:
- You speak great English and another language fluently.
- Animation, prototyping and knowledge of basic front-end code are all great skills to have in this senior role.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Interested in user psychology and finding out what what makes them tick.
- Mastery of recognising Arial versus Helvetica.
Working at Kyero
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. Travellers and explorers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We are a collective of like minded people spread out through many countries, and our global perspective shapes our every move.
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on the finish line. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development.
To apply: Send your application to email@example.com and include "Senior Product Designer" in the title. Please also include : - Your CV. - A few words explaining why you think you'd be a good fit for Kyero. - A link to your online portfolio or an attached PDF. - A screenshot of your results for .