Headquarters: Remote URL:
Remote Year is a program for global professionals, during which we travel for a year with interesting people while working remotely (12 cities, 12 months). With a massive shift toward cloud / remote productivity and a millennial passion for experiences and travel, Remote Year delivers a year-long work and travel experience. The Role
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, this position will drive and be accountable for executing on-site marketing funnel optimization, execution of growth tactics and measurement of marketing analytics efforts across the customer life cycle. The Growth & Demand Generation Analyst will drive the technical and analytical aspects related to implementation, optimization, and measurement of SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategies aligned with the company’s business objectives, ensuring that our site is optimized from a search ranking perspective at all times to drive engagement, conversion, and revenue for both our B2C and B2B customers. She/he will contribute to the editorial process by understanding customer insights and analytics data to improve the impact and value of digital content across web & mobile platforms. She/he will provide support for all aspects of on-site conversion optimization from analyzing, planning, strategizing and executing on implementation and reporting and metrics. Responsibilities
- Performing “always on” A/B, multivariate, website & mobile usability, and web CRO testing with a specific focus on mobile.
- Tracking, reporting, and executing on desktop & mobile analytics and customer insights to improve user conversions.
- Researching CRO best practices and benchmarking against competitor sites.
- Consistently monitor SEO for hygiene & best practices (including title tags, canonical tags, H1’s, ALT tags, meta descriptions, redirects (301, 302), robots.txt, sitemaps, backlinks, etc.).
- Monitor, track & analyze current and potential keyword and integration.
- Suggesting improvements to responsive architecture, UX and proactively correcting technical SEO issues.
- Partnering with content team to attract qualified leads based on inbound marketing practices.
- Working cross-functionally with relevant teams to ensure SEO & CRO best practices are followed.
- Staying abreast of the latest CRO & SEO changes and industry trends.
- Coordinate efforts with Digital Marketing colleagues who work on PPC, Facebook Advertising, Social Media, and other paid online campaigns.
- Provide support for the broader Marketing team on projects as needed, with an eye for organic search opportunities.
- Must have 1 - 3 years of experience with CRO and SEO Onpage and Offpage optimization best practices.
- Knowledge on mobile ranking factors and the latest trends and best practices in Mobile SEO and mobile landing page optimization.
- Solid understanding of CRO, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition through A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with website optimization & management tools:
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager, MozPro & Local, Google Optimize, GTMetrix & Screaming Frog.
- Strong technical skill-set in working with various CMS systems (experience with Webflow a plus).
- Optional: Experience with Mixpanel & Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or other Inbound marketing platforms).
Proficient use of G-Suite based tools used to create, modify or distribute information.
Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and proactively seek and recommend solutions.
Capacity to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment as part of a collaborative team.
Ability to work cross-functionally and understanding of a variety of cultures.
Experience working in a startup.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and proactively seek and recommend solutions.
- Capacity to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and understanding of a variety of cultures.
To apply: Head to to submit a resume. Drop us a note to let us know what excites you about the role and what we're building at Remote Year.