Headquarters: Portland, ME URL:
RxAnte is a mission-driven healthcare improvement company that helps healthcare organizations and individuals make better use of prescription medicines. Our patent-pending analytics platform and targeted intervention programs help health plans, healthcare providers, and drug makers deliver more targeted, more effective, and more efficient drug therapy management. We are based in Washington DC, Portland, ME, Boston MA, and Pittsburgh, PA.
Reporting to the VP, Client Analytics and Product Management, the Product Director is responsible for identifying market opportunities, engaging directly with customers and prospects to gain market feedback on product concepts and visualization, helping to develop and prioritize RxAnte’s product roadmap, leading the execution of key company initiatives and projects, and developing the corresponding product marketing materials. Collaborating with multiple teams across the organization, the Product Director will develop formal product requirements and use cases, and manage the timely delivery of product releases in support of RxAnte’s objectives and needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Continually assessing market needs of RxAnte’s current and prospective clients and determining how RxAnte products and services can meet those needs.
- Collaborating with the VP, Client Analytics and Product Management, and Sales and Account Management teams to prioritize and scope new product offerings in support of RxAnte’s strategic imperatives and organizational objectives.
- Decomposing interdependent needs into actionable and sequenced requirements.
- Partnering with development and operations teams to prioritize work, address roadblocks, and make trade-off decisions as required to “get the job done” well.
- Developing the positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation to successfully market the new products and product features.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization to support product releases and communication of those releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information system, information systems, marketing or related field(s).
- 5+ years of product management experience, including extensive experience in healthcare information technology sector.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, health plan, and/or retail pharmacy sector of healthcare.
- Experience working with complex, enterprise-class systems; data analytics; and/or delivering solutions within a SaaS or PaaS environment.
- Demonstrated experience in adopting product management best practices and mentoring junior product team members.
- Proficient at listening, assessing and responding to client and stakeholder feedback.
- Strong communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Able to set, prioritize, and meet aggressive goals and deadlines.
- Collaborative and able to work across an organization to accomplish goals.
- Motivated by the opportunity to contribute to the success of a rapidly growing healthcare improvement company.
- Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time.
- Preferred location in Pittsburgh, PA, Portland, ME, Washington, DC, or Boston, MA.