Headquarters: Appleton WI URL: http://optimal.marketing
Optimal is looking for an individual with cross-functional talents to join our team as a Full Stack Marketer. This individual should have solid experience managing client relationships, as well as experience working on websites and with other digital marketing tools to achieve goals.
The Full Stack Marketer at Optimal manages their own small set of clients, as well as produces the majority of the work needed for those clients. Where skill gaps occur, or specific expertise is needed, the Full Stack Marketer can utilize our network of highly skilled contractors to produce quality work for our clients.
We're looking for an individual who is motivated by achieving success for clients and desires to expand their accomplished digital marketing skill set. Responsibilities
- Cross functional skill set. Have a cross functional skill set that includes writing compelling copy for various formats and working on technical tasks (html/css, marketing automation, paid marketing). Generate insightful reporting to show value and effectiveness of our work. Able to self manage as well as manage other team members and freelancers to complete the work from start to finish.
- Client Management. Serve as the main point-of-contact and as the face of Optimal for a specific set of clients. Meet with clients, in-person, on a periodic basis, as well as communicate with them by phone and email. Share deliverables and results of our efforts, understand their needs and goals, and maintain positive relationships with these clients.
- Marketing Strategy. Develop & implement strategies and objectives for clients that produce measurable and effective results.
- **Team Player. **Be a team player; filling in where needed and helping the team, as a group, be successful. Also, help the business, as a whole, grow through continuous improvement, candid feedback, quality control and process improvement.
- Sales & Retention. Assist with on-boarding new clients smoothly from the sales process and continue to retain and grow the accounts that the Full Stack Marketer is directly responsible for.
We will be looking for a candidate that:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Marketing and/or business background
- Technical background including at least experience with one or more of the following: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Remarketing, Marketing Automation, HTML/CSS, Wordpress websites.
- Driven to provide strategic solutions for client needs and problems
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail
- Able to commute to our Appleton office, along with our Northeast Wisconsin client offices monthly and quarterly.
- Able to analyze and interpret data according to client priorities and goals
- Is a team player; values collaboration, enjoys learning new things and working with people to accomplish goals
- Values effective time management
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Asks great questions and is not afraid to ask for help
- Comfortable with iteratIon, experimentation, ambiguity, and change (life in tech)
To apply: Apply online here: