Sales Development Representative
eSoftware Associates, Inc. · Jul 10th 2017
- Be extremely personable over email and phone; looking for someone who can talk to anyone
- 9:30-5PM, Mon – Fri.
- Research, identify, catalog and email 20 new potential clients a day which includes both company and individual research about the person you will be emailing
- Catalog and schedule initial chat meetings for all potential client responses within 1 hour during working hours.
- Schedule secondary, qualified lead meetings within 30 minutes of initial chat meetings
- Someone who thrives in a sales environment and is hungry! There is a lot of personal and career growth in this position which includes leading a team in the future if the potential is there.
- Someone who is not afraid to ask questions to better themselves. If you can think of other angles, we gladly welcome those ideas.
- This is a draw + commission based position; meaning we will pay a base amount every month and sales that are close are counted as a % commission. Once that sales % exceeds the base, your earning potential is as good as you are at selling!