Vendavo · Jul 10th 2017
Vendavo is seeking an engineering lead to help create our next-generation, cloud-based solution. We opened a new office in the RiNo district in Denver and we are growing!!!
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization to data driven pricing software for business to business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions (On-premise, Mobile and SaaS) include comprehensive pricing, analysis, optimization, price setting and deal execution on capabilities that help companies improve profits through the act of science and big data. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business and we are looking for energetic, talented professionals to help grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect with a focus on customer success then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
Software Architect, SaaS Product Development | Engineering
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled software architect to work on the development of our SaaS products. As a Vendavo Software Architect, you will drive the functional and technical architecture of our SaaS products, working with large data sets within constraints of optimal hardware and response time requirements. You will work collaboratively to ensure cohesive work. You will co-coordinate with Product Management and other stakeholders within the organization to understand the product requirements and define and track the dependencies as well as design efficient software that can scale and perform to our customers’ expectations. Our development/engineering primary language stack is Java/Grails and we work in public cloud infrastructure. You will be expected to work on the full stack, so broad exposure to various data stores is a plus. In this key software development role, you will be a leader of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
· At least 2 years’ experience leading architecture design for software development teams and 5+years in enterprise software development
· Demonstrated ability to analyze the performance, scalability and availability impact of design
· Experience designing with both SQL and NoSQL data stores
· Experience designing for public cloud infrastructure
· Understanding of REST architecture
· Comfort coordinating an Agile, globally distributed team
· Demonstrated ability to analyze test plans
· Experience building code in a continuous integration environment
· Proficiency with Git
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field preferred