Headquarters: New York, NY URL:
**Hi, **Museum Hack is hiring an awesome Inbound Sales Manager!
But this isn't like other job searches...
We want to get to know you, and then figure out if we may be a great fit for working together - savvy?
Here's what's up...
We are a $3 million+, NYC based company with 60+ team members -- everyone works remotely.
And we want your help to keep transforming museum experiences around the world...
We know that the best candidates care about:
Doing enjoyable work
That actually matters
With cool people
In a stable role
Where you are paid well
Does that sound right? If you don't really care about work culture or are just in this to make money, then we probably aren't a good fit. Try Wall Street.
However, if you = "cool to collaborate with and likes to get paid to work on meaningful stuff"... then the Inbound Sales Manager role could be a perfect fit for you.
- Focus on B2B or enterprise sales. Retail sales managers need not apply.
- Passion or excitement to become an energetic sales manager.
- A strong reputation with your clients.
- Proficiency with technology. We use Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Slack, and many other web-based tools.
- Ability to work remotely, and some successful history doing so. This is not a good position for someone who has never worked from home for long periods of time.
- Strong communication skills. Everyone says that, but here’s what we mean: You’re charismatic on the phone. You’ve got great attention to detail when you write emails. Your follow-up skills are excellent.
- You’re potentially inspired by arts, culture, and the institutions that let us experience them.
- You want to help Museum Hack become the most successful cultural experience and team building company in the world.
- Authorized to work in the US
- Coach our existing inbound sales team.
- Regularly audit customer calls and emails.
- Establish financial goals to meet department objectives.
- Cheerlead and support the team.
- Remind us of best practices, and help to reinforce them.
- Set benchmarks and goals. Help our team to meet and exceed them.
- Regularly help us stay organized. Manage lead assignments, create new sales processes, and log activity.
- Create a strong and positive sales culture. Teamwork, empathy, and customer service are important to us.
- Measure sales KPIs. Find and take steps to improve.
- Love Museum Hack and how it transforms people into healthier, happier humans obsessed with these great cultural institutions. (They’re not always boring, we promise.)
Check out the link for more info and to apply!!
*Please no emails or phone calls about this job :-)