Headquarters: Santa Ana, CA URL: www.opendoorsusa.org
Note: This position is only available to candidates based in the U.S.
The Web Developer will provide technical leadership, development and coordination of Open Doors’ websites, digital media presence, and analysis of online efforts. The Web Developer will recommend and build best-in-class digital fundraising, online UX and engagement strategies. The ideal candidate will be strong in both development and data analysis using Google Analytics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly KPI reporting to analyze results, insights and opportunities.
- Develop and execute measurable engagement strategies (name acquisition, fundraising).
- Lead the process of building digital pathway strategies that leverage customer profiles and behavioral data towards the goal of automated communications.
- Oversee the management, hosting and development of all web properties.
- Lead site optimization strategies to include UX, UI, architecture, navigation, site mapping, functionality and page load speeds.
- Partner with content managers, editors, designers and developers to ensure websites align with brand strategy and meet forward-thinking web standards.
- Lead development of the organization’s mobile engagement and fundraising strategy.
- Monitor industry innovations and new technologies with the goal of improving ODUSA’s engagement with US Christians.
- Work with and manage outside vendors and consultants to improve effectiveness and ROI.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to drive performance and growth.
- Responsible for building and optimizing landing pages for conversion.
- Also responsible for integrating landing page data with organization’s CRM system.
- Jesus follower.
- Christ-centered behavior, treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity.
- Expert in operating, developing and administering in WordPress.
- Proficiency in API development and utilization.
- Working knowledge of database CRM systems.
- Experience creating responsive/mobile websites
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator).
- Analytical mindset with a desire to constantly learn, improve and innovate.
- Strong knowledge of website architecture, navigation, indexing, url structure and SEO strategies.
- Deep knowledge and usage of Google Analytics and related tools. Google certification a plus.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web development for a consumer focused brand and building customer experience across digital platforms.
- Fundraising experience a plus.
ABOUT OPEN DOORS
For over 60-years, Open Doors has supported and strengthened Christians around the world who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors is an on-the-ground ministry with a presence in over 50 countries where persecution is the most severe. In addition to prayer and advocacy, Open Doors provides a variety of practical support including Bibles, discipleship training, job training, literacy training, safe houses, micro-loans, emergency aid and much more. Open Doors is a Christian organization with a culture of innovation and excellence.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com.