Lumi helps e-commerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our simple online platform and worldwide network of factories.
We’re a small team of entrepreneurs, designers and logistics nerds working together to change the way companies navigate the complex packaging supply chain. Learn more →
About the role
- Lead development projects at Lumi. You'll join our small team, moving quickly with the newest web technologies.
- As a full-stack engineer at Lumi, you'll become an important part of our dynamic and productive team. You will be leading projects building the architecture of our customer-facing site and backend tools.
- Because of our small team and rapid development cycle you'll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and interact closely with the design and strategy of Lumi.
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Healthcare plan
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Company events and happy hours
- Snacks and top-shelf coffee
What we look for
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
- Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
- Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
- Work Ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring the necessary rigor and enthusiasm to your work?
- Good Taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
- Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with stressful situations involving other people?